GETTING STARTED - Complete the Intake Form
You can complete our intake form two ways, DOWNLOAD or ONLINE, see below for more detailed information.
- Download the Intake Form
- Complete, Print and Sign
- Submit via website, fax, mail or in-person (Oahu)
- Each member of the buying unit will need to complete a form.
- Every buying unit must have a PRIMARY CLIENT form.
- If there are more members of your buying-unit (will be involved in your purchase or will participate in the classes, coaching sessions), they will nned to complete the CO-CLIENT form.
Notes for those enrolling online
- We use a third party, RightSignature for secure submission of our online forms. After you click on the link to get started, you will have to complete a screen asking for your name and email address before the intake form appears.
- There is an authorization section towards the end of the form – one is a general authorization and the other is for Title Guaranty. This is what it is for:
a. When possible, we try to collect the loan settlement statements for our members that purchased a home. It allows us to better understand trends regarding loan products used, advocate for programs for future home buyers, and meet the needs of current clientele. It also provides justification for our program – we receive funding to subsidize our services (allowing us to offer our program at a low fee) and results of home buyers that achieve homeownership reflect a need for our program. Title Guaranty is a local title/escrow company that requires their own authorization form for us to collect this information.
- You will receive an acknowledgement of your intake form being received within 3 business days with instructions on payment and next steps.
- Click here for more information about getting started in our program.
| return to top |